$4,999.00 – Stock Number: H01792
Meet your new favorite bike.
Part of the new CTX series, the CTX700N offers a laid-back riding position with more forward-set hand controls and footpegs, and a low 28.3-inch seat height. And we didn’t forget the tech: there’s an available automatic (DCT) transmission and ABS version for smooth shifting and strong stopping in less than ideal conditions. Both versions feature the fuel-efficient 670cc twin-cylinder engine in our award-winning NC700X.
*MSRP does not include $310 destination charge.
|Bore x Stroke ||73mm x 80mm |
|Compression Ratio ||10.7:1 |
|Emission ||Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment. |
|Final Drive ||Chain |
|Fuel Capacity ||3.17 gallons |
|Induction ||PGM-FI with 36mm throttle body |
|Type ||670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin |
|Valve Train ||SOHC; four valves per cylinder |
|Brake Front ||Single 320mm disc with two-piston caliper |
|Brake Rear ||Single 240mm disc with single-piston caliper |
|Suspension Front ||41mm fork, 4.2 inches travel |
|Suspension Rear ||Pro-Link single shock, 4.3 inches travel |
|Tires Front ||120/70-17 |
|Tires Rear ||160/60-17 |
|Rake/Trail ||27.7° / 114.0mm (4.4 inches) |
|Seat Height ||28.3 inches |
|Wheelbase ||60.2 inches |
|Transmission ||Six-speed |
|General Information |
|Model # ||CTX700N |
- 41mm Fork – With 4.2 inches of travel, the CTX700N soaks up the bumps and jolts in rough pavement, but also provides excellent handling and superior feedback through the handlebar.
- 670cc Parallel-Twin Engine – With its cylinders tipped 62 degrees forward for better weight distribution, the CTX700N’s engine is a big step forward in modern powerplant design. The two-cylinder format produces tons of low- and mid-range torque, and the 270-degree-phase crank and uniaxial primary balancer make it smooth, too.
- Cast Aluminum 17-inch Wheels – The 17-inch wheels give you a wide choice of premium tires to choose from and really help the CTX700N handle like a pro on the street. The cast wheels are light and strong too.
- Comfortable Cruising. – Honda’s new CTX series is all about making motorcycling fun and accessible. The CTX700N’s relaxed riding position and low seat help achieve this goal.
- Convenient Storage. – We want the new CTX700N to be a bike you’ll want to ride every day, not just on weekends. That’s why we went out of our way to design user-friendly features like the integrated storage—perfect for items you need to access fast.
- Diamond-Shape Steel Frame – Light, strong, and with just the right amount of stiffness, the CTX700N’s rigid and compact chassis is the foundation for precise handling.
- Electronic Fuel Injection – Honda’s. Electronic Fuel Injection means easy startups on cold mornings and flawless running even at high elevations.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes with Available ABS – Single front and rear disc brakes give the CTX700N great stopping power. The ABS option incorporates a Anti-lock brakes for the best possible stopping power, especially under challenging conditions.
- Incredible Technology, Incredible Value. – The CTX700N offers an automatic transmission and ABS version at a low $7,999 base MSRP*. With the DCT automatic transmission, you can shift with the push of a handlebar-mounted button, or select the automatic mode and the bike will shift itself. Plus, you get Anti-Lock Brakes for improved stopping in less than ideal conditions.
- Integrated Storage Compartment – The new CTX700N offers a convenient utility compartment that’s in the fuel-tank area, making it easy to reach.
- LCD Instrument Panel – Full digital LCD instrumentation includes digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, low-fuel gauge, and two tripmeters. The instruments are light, compact, and easy to read, too. The DCT/ABS version adds a gear position indicator.
- Low Center of Gravity – The CTX700N’s low center of gravity makes for a more confidence inspiring, all-around riding experience.
- Low Seat Height – With a seat height of just 28.3 inches, the new CTX700N is confidence-inspiring and comfortable. Combine that with the forward-set controls, and it’s easy to flat-foot it at stoplights or in parking lots.
- Make it Your Own. – A wide array of accessories designed specifically for the CTX700N is available to help you get what you want out of your new ride. Best of all, they feature the same quality and durability you’ve come to expect from Honda.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension – Offering 4.3 inches of rear-wheel travel and teamed with a Honda Multi-Action System rear shock, the CTX700N eats up rough pavement while giving you a smoother ride.
- Reduced Vibration – You don’t need to rattle and shake when riding a motorcycle. The CTX700N’s engine counterbalancer and rubber-mounted footpegs let you enjoy the ride on your commute or on a weekend getaway.
- Relaxed Rider Position – The CTX700N was designed for a comfortable, confidence-inspiring ride. The rider triangle was designed to provide a relaxed riding position for most riders, so you won’t feel cramped up after just a few miles down the road.
- Your Power Partner. – The CTX700N’s 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine produces tons of torque and enough power for easy two-up cruising. Honda twins are famous for their wide powerbands and efficiency, and this new engine is one of our best.