$11,799.00 – Stock Number: S00120
In 1985, Suzuki unleashed the GSX-R750 to the world, which would become the foundation for today’s sportbikes. With unmatched engineering feats in light weight frames and power, it made its race track debut with a stunning victory at The Le Mans 24-hour World Endurance Championships!
Suzuki has remained true to the GSX-R’s original concept with continued evolution the GSX-R750. The GSX-R750 remains the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cc engine combined with the compactness of a GSX-R600cc Supersport. When you ride a GSX-R750 you experience the breathtaking combination of outstanding race winning heritage, engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. It’s a winning combination that allows any rider to experience the exhilarating rush any time, any place, anywhere.
|Final Drive ||RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links, Chain |
|Ignition ||Electronic ignition (Transistorized) |
|Transmission ||6-speed, constant mesh |
|Bore x Stroke ||70.0 mm x 48.7 mm (2.756 in x 1.917 in) |
|Compression Ratio ||12.5:1 |
|Engine ||750cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC |
|Fuel Capacity ||4.5 US |
|Fuel System ||Suzuki Fuel Injection |
|Lubrication ||Wet Sump |
|Starter ||Electric |
|Brake Front ||Brembo, Disc, Twin |
|Brake Rear ||Disc |
|Suspension Front ||Inverted, telescopic, coil spring, oil damped |
|Suspension Rear ||Link type, coil spring, oil damped |
|Tires Front ||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless |
|Tires Rear ||180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless |
|Curb Weight ||190 kg (419 lbs) |
|Ground Clearance ||130 mm (5.1 in) |
|Overall Length ||2030 mm (79.9 in) |
|Overall Width ||710 mm (28.0 in) |
|Seat Height ||810 mm (31.9 in) |
|Wheelbase ||1390 mm (54.7 in) |
|General Information |
|Warranty ||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. |
- A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- A 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
- Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Engine utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase helps reduce friction, improve heat transfer, increase durability and provide better ring seal.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal preference.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Analog tachometer. LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
- Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.