$5,999.00 – Stock Number: S00130
The Burgman 400 ABS is striking in style and flowing with comfort. Powered by a 400cc liquid-cooled engine, the Burgman 400 ABS is a blast to ride around town. With plush suspension, stepped seating, and an adjustable backrest, each ride is as comfortable as the last. Whether you’re transporting lunch to the country-side or picking up some groceries, the huge underseat compartment has got you covered. Each scooter utilizes Suzuki’s advanced fuel injection system to ensure a crisp throttle response. Simply put, the Burgman 400 ABS is the ultimate scooter for style and performance.
|Bore x Stroke ||3.189 in x 3.055 in |
|Compression Ratio ||12.5 : 1 |
|Engine ||400cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, DOHC |
|Final Drive ||V-belt Drive |
|Fuel Capacity ||3.5 US – Including Reserve |
|Fuel System ||Suzuki Fuel Injection |
|Ignition ||Electronic ignition (Transistorized) |
|Lubrication ||Wet sump |
|Starter ||Electric |
|Transmission ||Automatic |
|Brake Front ||Disc brake, twin |
|Brake Rear ||Disc brake |
|Suspension Front ||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped |
|Suspension Rear ||Link type, coil spring, oil damped |
|Tires Front ||120/80-14 M/C 58S, tubeless |
|Tires Rear ||150/70-13 M/C, 64S tubeless |
|Curb Weight ||222 kg (489 lbs.) |
|Ground Clearance ||125 mm (4.9 in) |
|Overall Length ||2270 mm (89.4 in) |
|Overall Width ||825 mm (32.5 in) |
|Seat Height ||710 mm (28.0 in) |
|Wheelbase ||1585 mm (62.4 in) |
|General Information |
|Warranty ||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. |
- A convenient parking brake has easy-to-use, single-layer operation conveniently located in the front bodywork that will apply a lock system that acts on the rear brake when parked.
- A high-tensile steel-tube frame combines strength and rigidity for precise handling.
- A huge storage bay large enough for two full-face helmets, and a smaller compartment for personal items. A convenient switchable light is also included to illuminate the underseat area.
- A security gate allows a chain lock to be passed through the bodywork around the frame.
- Abundant luggage space includes a huge storage bay large enough for two full-face helmets, and a smaller compartment for personal items.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS*) monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Available in Metallic Thunder Gray/Glass Sparkle Black.
- Convenient electric start with a maintenance-free battery helps provide quick and easy starts.
- For added security, the ignition switch fitted with a magnetic cover that opens only with correctly coded key.
- Front bodywork contains three covered storage compartments, including a large 10-liter compartment and two smaller compartments above it. A convenient DC power outlet allows you to charge electric devices while on the move.
- Suzuki electronic Idle Speed Control (ISC) helps improve cold starting and reduce cold-start emissions and stabilize engine idle under varying conditions.
- Telescopic front forks with 41mm inner tubes have a generous 4.3 in of wheel travel, while a motorcycle-style link-type monoshock rear suspension offers adjustable preload, providing 3.9 in of wheel travel with responsive handling and exceptional maneuverability.
- The comfortable well-padded seat is dual-stepped, while the rider’s backrest is adjustable in five 10mm increments at the press of a lever.
- The easy-to-read instrumentation includes a speedometer, tachometer, odometer, twin tripmeters, clock, indicators for the ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel level and coolant temperature.
- This Burgman comes with a 400cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, fuel-injected engine that was designed to produce broad, useable power with quiet operation and low maintenance.
- User friendly to the core, a belt-drive, CVT transmission is fully automatic.
- A 3.6 gallon fuel tank allows for long distances between fuel stops.
- ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves and corners.