$7,499.00 – Stock Number: Y01996
Man’s other best friend
A powerful, fuel injected 686cc power-plant is joined by Yamaha’s exclusive Ultramatic automatic transmission and on command 2WD/4WD with Diff Lock to put this bear at the top of the big bore ATV food chain.
|Drive Train ||Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive |
|Ignition ||32 Bit ECU |
|Transmission ||Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P |
|Bore x Stroke ||102.0mm x 84.0mm |
|Compression Ratio ||9.2:1 |
|Engine ||686cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC, 4 valves |
|Fuel Capacity ||5.3 gal |
|Fuel Delivery ||Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm |
|Starting System ||Electric |
|Brake Front ||Dual hydraulic disc |
|Brake Rear ||Dual hydraulic disc |
|Suspension Front ||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel |
|Suspension Rear ||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.5-in travel |
|Tires Front ||AT25 x 8-12 |
|Tires Rear ||AT25 x 10-12 |
|Turning Radius ||126 in |
|Dimensions (LxWxH) ||81.3 x 46.5 x 48.8 in |
|Ground Clearance ||11.8 in |
|Rack Capacity ||99 lb Fr./187 lb Rr. |
|Seat Height ||35.6 in |
|Wet Weight ||648 lb |
|Wheelbase ||49.2 in |
|General Information |
|Instruments ||Digital LCD multifunction display: speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, gear position, and EFI function |
|Lighting ||Dual 35W Halogen multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight |
|Towing Capacity ||1322 lb |
|Warranty ||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty) |
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
- Chassis/Suspension – 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skidplate deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- Chassis/Suspension – 25×8-12 front and 25×10-12 rear Maxxis® tires provide responsive steering and handling along with excellent comfort.
- Chassis/Suspension – 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling; there’s a 4.8-liter waterproof storage compartment under there, too.
- Chassis/Suspension – Five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a comfortable ride, whatever the load or trail conditions.
- Chassis/Suspension – Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up consistent, long-lasting braking power under all sorts of nasty conditions.
- Chassis/Suspension – Gas charged rear shocks offer a quality damping feel and excellent performance over a long period of time.
- Chassis/Suspension – Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- Chassis/Suspension – WideArc™ front suspension A-arms provide outstanding ground clearance.
- Dual 35-watt multireflector halogen bulb headlights with high/ low beams light up the night.
- Engine – Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Engine – Ceramic-composite cylinder liners provide outstanding durability and heat dissipation; forged piston is light and strong and rides a carburized, chrome-moly connecting rod.
- Engine – Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P gates provides positive Ultramatic transmission operation.
- Engine – Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration.
- Engine – High-capacity aluminum radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Engine – Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
- Engine – Oil access cover allows easy access to check oil level.
- Engine – Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Engine – Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper assembly to protect the starter motor.
- Engine – Raptor®-based four-valve combustion chamber design produces a potent combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response and high horsepower.
- Engine – Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to help increase durability.
- Engine – Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- Engine – Straight driveshaft layout to the front differential eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- Engine – Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker arms reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency and torque.
- Fenders have a textured finish that resist scratching and scuffing.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension with WideArc™ A-arms up front and five-way preload-adjustable shocks provides maximum ground clearance for unparalleled comfort over rough terrain.
- Hunter Green and Realtree® AP™ Camo models are equipped with steel wheels.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Large, specially designed seat is extra plush and widely contoured for all-day rider comfort.
- LCD instrument display contains fuel injection, as well as bar-type fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock and Diff. Lock indicator.
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
- The Grizzly 700 boasts the lightest weight in its class at 648 pounds wet weight.
- The most powerful Grizzly ever: 686cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight has the best power-to-weight ratio of any Yamaha utility ATV.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter that counts the engine’s running hours, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Yamaha Fuel Injection means instantaneous cold starts and optimal performance in nearly any condition, from sea level to 15,000 feet.