$9,999.00 – Stock Number: H00618
The Evolution Of Our CTX Family: The New CTX1300
Some motorcycles take a proven formula and change it up a little. Then there’s Honda’s new CTX family of bikes—they’ve blown their class wide open and completely reinvented it.
The new CTX1300 is a great example: With a 1261cc V-4 engine it has plenty of power. Innovations abound in the integrated bodywork. Best of all, it’s available in two versions: the CTX1300 and the CTX1300 Deluxe, with Bluetooth® Audio, anti-lock brakes, self-cancelling turn signals, traction control and a blacked-out look.
*MSRP does not include destination charge.
|Bore x Stroke||78mm x 66mm|
|Emission||Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.|
|Fuel Capacity||5.1 gallons|
|Ignition||Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping and electronic advance|
|Induction||PGM-FI with electronic control IACV, four 36mm throttle bodies|
|Type||1261cc liquid-cooled longitudinally mounted 90° V-4|
|Valve Train||DOHC; four valves per cylinder|
|Brake Front||Dual 310mm front discs|
|Brake Rear||Single 315mm disc|
|Suspension Front||Inverted 45mm fork|
|Suspension Rear||Twin rear shocks with spring|
|Curb Weight||724.2 pounds. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride|
|Rake/Trail||28.5°/114.3mm (4.5 inches)|
|Seat Height||29.1 inches|
|Colors||Metallic Black, Gray Blue Metallic, Candy Red|
- 1261cc V-4 Engine Specially tuned for more low-to-midrange torque, the CTX1300 offers a responsive powerbands that greatly enhances your experience on the bike. One ride and you’ll see what we mean.
- Integrated Saddlebags Going on a trip? The CTX1300 is the perfect choice, thanks to the sleek, integrated saddlebags. A low-cut windscreen for style and wind-cheating bodywork help keep you looking good and comfortable for the long haul.
- Low Seat Height With a CTX1300, the low seat is great at stoplights, comfortable for cruising and helps contribute to the bike’s low center of gravity, making for a pleasurable, confidence-inspiring ride.
- Make It Your Own We’ll have plenty of Honda Genuine Accessories available to give your CTX1300 its own look. There’ll be a tall windscreen, heated grips, backrest with pad, 12V accessory socket, rear trunk (45L), LED foglight kit, plenty of chrome accents, and more!
- Progress. Advancement. Evolution. It’s the law of nature. You evolve or fall by the wayside. The new Honda CTX1300 is an evolutionary step in motorcycling. Watch the video to find out why.