$8,299.00 – Stock Number: S03035
More Versatile, More Adventure.
For 2015, the all new V-Strom 650 XT ABS is here to expand your field in adventure touring. Equipped with the improved performance of the original V-Strom 650 ABS and the accessories of the V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure, the new V-Strom 650 XT ABS has more adventurous styling with a new distinctive front beak with integrated air ducts that lead air to the wind directing plates for improved cooling performance and aluminum reverse spoke wheels for better shock absorption and a comfortable ride. The wide range of accessories included are an adjustable windscreen, newly designed sleek aluminum side cases, and a rugged accessory engine bar that make it comfortable and versatile. The 645cc V-Twin engine with exceptional low-to-mid rpm performance combined with striking accessories and unique styling, conveys an adventurous spirit.
* Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
|Bore x Stroke ||81.0 mm x 62.6 mm (3.189 in x 2.465 in) |
|Compression Ratio ||11.2 : 1 |
|Engine ||645 cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90° V-Twin |
|Fuel Capacity ||20.0 L (5.3 US gallons) |
|Fuel System ||Suzuki Fuel Injection |
|Ignition ||Electronic ignition (Transistorized) |
|Lubrication ||Wet sump |
|Starter ||Electric |
|Brake Front ||Disc, twin |
|Brake Rear ||Disc |
|Suspension Front ||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped |
|Suspension Rear ||Link type, coil spring, oil damped |
|Tires Front ||110/80R19M/C 59H, tubeless |
|Tires Rear ||150/70R17M/C 69H, tubeless |
|Curb Weight ||215 kg (473.9 lbs) |
|Ground Clearance ||175 mm (6.9 in) |
|Length ||2290 mm (90.2 in) |
|Seat Height ||835 mm (32.9 in) |
|Wheelbase ||1560 mm (61.4 in) |
|Width ||835 mm (32.9 in) |
|Final Drive ||Chain, DID525V8, 118 links |
|Transmission ||6-speed, constant mesh |
|General Information |
|Warranty ||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. |
- Lightweight, newly designed top and side cases
- *ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves and corners.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- A 3-way height-adjustable windscreen, carefully shaped with extensive wind tunnel testing, efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- A lightweight, one-piece, resin luggage carrier with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat
- Chassis <br> <br> Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and excellent stability at high-speeds.<br> <br> 5-way spring-preload-adjustable 43mm-stanchion-tube front forks and link-type rear suspension with rebound stepless damping adjuster as well as a spring preload adjuster that can be increased or decreased by turning a knob, without using tools.<br> <br> Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brakes deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- Digital Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Engine <br><br> 645cc V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery, signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for full-range riding enjoyment. An efficient engine design delivers high mileage and class-leading riding range.<br><br> A high-speed 32-bit ECU controls Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system, contributing to enhanced low-to-mid rpm range torque, a linear throttle response and lower emissions.<br><br> Twin iridium spark plugs for each cylinder for better spark strength and combustion efficiency contributing to increased power, a more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.<br><br> A radiator with a more compact core, flanked by wind-directing plates shaped with holes* for enhancing cooling efficiency, directing engine heat to flow out to the side air outlets and away from the rider’s legs. (*Patented.)<br><br> Suzuki-developed and patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) contributes to easy cold starting, stable idle and lower emissions.
- Informative, multi-function instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock. Switching between LCD readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- LED indicators include a road freeze warning indicator, which, together with the ambient temperature display, helps riders’ awareness of road conditions.
- Newly designed and distinctive beak on the front inspired by Suzuki heritage along with narrow and compact bodywork designed for long range comfort. The beak has intake ducts which lead air to the radiator.
- The V-Strom 650XT ABS expands its versatility with spoke-wheel rims, a wider range of accessories, and more adventurous styling.
- With a comfortable, upright riding position and a low seat height, the functional seat combines red-stitched leather-look sections and suede-look, slip-resistant surfaces, and is topped off with an embossed V-Strom logo.